#wordpress #wordpressthemes #cssinspire #webdesign #cms
Set Up Screencast
Check out a screencast explaining how the demo content was set up – here.
Movie Reviews is the perfect theme for a movie review and news website. The theme comes packed with features which make it ideal for reviewing. TheMovieDB API makes it even easier to get movie details.
- TheMovieDB API Integration – get cast info, cast biography, genre, actors, directors, release date, trailer and many more.
- Dynamic Color Coding – scores are colored based on the review score. The color scale can be set in the theme options.
- Featured Slider – add custom backgrounds and content.
- Easy Video Embed Integration
- Versatile Archives – view review archives based on genre, postives, negatives and tags.
- Actor/Director Pages – view moves based on cast, view cast details and aggregate scores.
- Versatile and Useful Shortcodes
- Many Custom Widgets
Custom Plugin/Widget list
- Facebook Widget – used in the demo to create the facebook fans area in the footer.
- Genre Widget – used in the demo for the genre links in the lower footer. Genres are sorted by number of posts.
- Movie Shortcodes – adds the shortcodes.
- Recent Comments – used in the footer.
- Recent Posts – can be used to show only preview/reviews and also by genre. Featured option refers to the first post being shown with a larger image.
- Related Posts – for use on single review/preview pages to show related posts.
- Review Breakdown – used to show the postives and negatives in the sidebar.
- Review Details – tabbed details for the movie (uses api).
- Review Score – shows the large colored score on single post.
- Review Stats Widget – shows the number of movies within each score bracket (lower footer).
- Review Tags – shows tags for the review/preview.
- Tags Widget – shows the recent tags in the footer.
- Top Rated – shows a list of top rated movies.
- Worst Rated – shows a list of worst rated movies.
- Trailer Widget – shows a trailer by using the movie db api. Leave api field blank when adding to a single post.
- Twitter Widget – shows latest tweets in footer.
- Advanced Custom Fields
- jQuery Cycle
- jQuery Easing
- Rainbow Colors
- TheMovieDB API