There are many places on the internet where you can advertise a business for free. Using the free marketing tools available to you is a great way to get your business name out there, build your brand and drive traffic to your website. Are you wondering "where can I post a free ad on the internet?" Here are 5 places you can get those ads up for free.
"Where Can I Post A Free Ad On The Internet" 5 Places You Can Put Your Ad Online For Free
1. Free Online Classifieds: There are so many free online classified sites that you could spend all day posting one ad to all of them! These are a great marketing tool if you use them properly. Do not use hype and ridiculous promises; people see through this and wont give your ad a second look. Try to use keywords that will get targeted traffic and being intriguing; giving just enough away to get them interested enough to click on your link.
2. Blog: Starting a blog is a great way to advertise your business. Again, make sure you use targeted keywords in your blog posts and be clever. You want them to want to find out more about who you are and what you do.
3. Forums: Here is another great place to post a free ad for your business. Many forums will allow you to place a very short ad along with your link welcoming people to visit your website. Find forums that refer to what you are promoting. Be careful here though; do not overdue it because if it looks like you are just "spamming" they will kick you off.
4. Article Marketing: Writing short articles that entice the reader to find out more about your business can be a fabulous free marketing tool. There are a few free online publishers that you can submit your articles to. Once again, you want to strategically use proper keywords in your title and through your article to get them found on the first page of the search engine results. Make sure you read the editorial guidelines first though; many publishers will only accept informative, content rich articles that are not blatant sales copy and that are in good taste.
5. Video: YouTube is the second most popular search engine, second only to Google. If you are not taking advantage of creating short, informative videos that lead the viewer right to your website, than you are missing out on a huge audience. Many people do not market with video because they struggle with what to do. Video marketing can be as simple as taking an article you wrote and reciting it on camera. Many people prefer to watch than read so this is a great free tool to use and can increase your web presence while building your personal brand.
How to Get Your Free Ads To Drive Traffic To Your Website
Making use of the free marketing tools available is a smart, cost efficient way to market a business online, if they are optimized with the right keywords. Any Online Business needs to be making good use of keyword research and implementing the research in all the marketing strategies being used. Keywords are what will get your ads noticed and on the first page of results. Without using keywords your ads will just be floating around on the web with virtually no one seeing them.
The best thing an Online Business owner can do for their business is find an Internet Marketing Company that can train them on keyword research and how to use it properly. They can also train you on how to master all online marketing techniques and provide you with lists of top keywords to use for your marketing. There is one company that is unmatched in this area and includes ten hours of keyword research each month for free to their members. No other company offers this for their members and this can save huge amounts of money that you would pay out to get your keyword research done.